Dim Sum are those delighful sweet and savory dumplings, buns, pastries and other “small eats” typical of the Chinese food tradition. Dim Sum is literally “dot -the-heart”; in other words, small delicacies or snacks.
The equipment used for preparing DIm Sum is a cart equipped with a hot water tank that keeps water at a constant temperature.
This cart accomodates a perforated plate located above the bottom of the steam tank. On top of the perforated plate, multiple levels of individual Dim Sum steamers are placed.
These steamers keep prepared Dim Sum items at an appropriate serving temperature.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 (18/10) scotch brite stainless steel;
- Rounded work surface in AISI 304 stainless steel, 1,2 mm thick;
- AISI 304 (18/10) pressed tanks with rounded corners;
- Tanks dimensions: GN 1/1 mm. 200h (mod.T7/DSE400) and GN 2/1 (mod.T7/DSE800);
- Models on open stand, with close cupboard or drop-in;
- Water filler tap with command in the lower compartment;
- Drainage tap in the lower compartment and overflow pipe in well;
- AISI 304 (18/10) perforated plate for accomodation of Dim Sum steamers;
- Electric models: heating by means of sheathed high-efficiency side elements inside tank, controlled by a 40°-110° adjustable thermostat; safety device to block the elements if water falls below established level;
- Automatic refilling of water in tank;
- Cool-grip handles and knobs made of heat-resistant material;
- AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel adjustable legs