Dim Sum are those delighful sweet and savory dumplings, buns, pastries and other “small eats” typical of the Chinese food tradition. Dim Sum is literally “dot -the-heart”; in other words, small delicacies or snacks.
The equipment used for preparing DIm Sum is a cart equipped with a hot water tank that keeps water at a constant temperature.
This cart accomodates a perforated plate located above the bottom of the steam tank. On top of the perforated plate, multiple levels of individual Dim Sum steamers are placed.
These steamers keep prepared Dim Sum items at an appropriate serving temperature.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 18/10 scotch brite stainless steel.
- Rounded work surface in AISI 304 stainless steel, 1,2 mm thick.
- AISI 304 (18/10) pressed tank GN with rounded corners and overflow pipe.
- Tank dimensions: GN 1/1 (mod.L7/DKE400) qand GN 2/1 (mod.L7/DKE800). GN 1/1 + 1/3 mm. 200h (mod.L9/DKE400) and GN 2/1 + 1/3X2 (mod.L9/DKE800).
- Resistors can be started only if the tank is full of water.
- Automatic refilling of water in tank and an, if necessary, manual water refilling if the automatic version does not work.
- AISI 304 18/10 perforated plate for placing bamboo baskets and gasket for steam containing. Heating by means of sheathed high-efficiency elements inside the tank.
- Safety device to block the elements if the water level is below the minimum level.
- On open stand.
- Cool-grip knobs made of heat-resistant material.